Our new Kailea collection features a rich tropical print set against a fishnet backdrop. Pure paradise!
A springsuit styled similar to a one-piece swimsuit, but made with insulating neoprene to keep in the heat! This sleeveless wetsuit is ideal for those wanting extra range of motion in the arms and/or expecting warmer conditions. Choose between our cheekier bikini-style "Hawaiian-cut" bottoms or the fuller-coverage "Booty Shorts" options in sizes XS through Large, and now XL-Booty-Cut as well!
- Don't be fooled by how cute it is...this exceptionally functional wetsuit does double-duty: keeping you warm and comfortable, while accentuating your curves ?
- Cinch-tight or loosen the side-ties to customize the fit to your bum (we recommend securing the ties with a double-knot once you find your perfect fit.)
You can also thread the ties back up through the holes to hide the trailing ends if you prefer.
- Made with 2.5mm Yamamoto neoprene from Japan – Yamamoto’s premium limestone-based neoprene (that's why it's often referred to as "geoprene") is globally regarded as a superior quality & eco-friendly alternative to traditional neoprene
- Made with super-soft and supple Lycra fabric.
Note that this 2020 collection uses a lighter (weight) fabric than previous ones, which gives it extra stretch — so if you are borderline between sizes, we recommend to choose the smaller size.
- Featuring high-quality YKK zippers, configured as a front-zip wetsuit for easy on-and-off, plus the option to regulate your temperature by partially unzipping if you get too hot.
Our Premium Ready-to-Wear collections are made with luxuriously soft and supple limestone-based Yamamoto Neoprene (2.5 mm thick) and high-quality, 4-way stretch Lycra fabric. Together with our exceptionally tailored design, these materials provide added stretch and a more flexible, forgiving fit than other wetsuits of comparable thickness that you may be used to.
What's more...our signature side-ties allow for greater variance in bottom sizing: cinch tighter or loosen as needed for a more customized fit
The following guide provides our best estimate on what to expect with our sizing...
It is important to remember that every woman's body is different, and our wetsuits stretch in subtle ways to fit differently based on height and weight distribution as well as specific measurements.
- The cm ranges presented above estimate the minimum and maximum body measurements expected to comfortably fit in a given size, and are based on actual wetsuit measurements and stretch capacity.
- For example, with the XS Bust range of 73-85 cm: 73 cm is just slightly larger than the actual wetsuit measurement (you want it to stretch for a snug fit), and 85 cm is at the upper end of the materials' stretch capacity.
- For an optimal fit, your measurements should be somewhere within the given range, but larger measurements may still fit if you are smaller in other areas.
- Taller ladies or those with a long torso who fall in the XS or Medium category may want to choose a larger size to accommodate additional height. Our jackets provide an option for those with a hard time fitting in a 1-piece suit. We look forward to adding XL springsuits and additional tall sizes in future collections!
If you have additional questions, you can email us and we'll help you pick the best fit.