Looking for the perfect gift? Not sure about sizing? Let her choose!
We'll send you a printable e-certificate with a voucher code redeemable in our online boutique. (We can also mail you a physical gift certificate if you want, just let us know in the order notes!)
The following options are available:
- Create a custom gift amount in increments of $10, $25, etc.
- To cover the cost of a wetsuit plus domestic or international shipping, choose one of the following:
$211 for a sleeveless wetsuit + domestic shipping
$223 for a sleeveless wetsuit + International shipping
$261 for a longsleeve wetsuit + domestic shipping
$273 for a longsleeve wetsuit + International shipping
Our Premium Ready-to-Wear collections are made with luxuriously soft and supple limestone-based Yamamoto Neoprene (2.5 mm thick) and high-quality, 4-way stretch Lycra fabric. Together with our exceptionally tailored design, these materials provide added stretch and a more flexible, forgiving fit than other wetsuits of comparable thickness that you may be used to.
What's more...our signature side-ties allow for greater variance in bottom sizing: cinch tighter or loosen as needed for a more customized fit
The following guide provides our best estimate on what to expect with our sizing...
It is important to remember that every woman's body is different, and our wetsuits stretch in subtle ways to fit differently based on height and weight distribution as well as specific measurements.
- The cm ranges presented above estimate the minimum and maximum body measurements expected to comfortably fit in a given size, and are based on actual wetsuit measurements and stretch capacity.
- For example, with the XS Bust range of 73-85 cm: 73 cm is just slightly larger than the actual wetsuit measurement (you want it to stretch for a snug fit), and 85 cm is at the upper end of the materials' stretch capacity.
- For an optimal fit, your measurements should be somewhere within the given range, but larger measurements may still fit if you are smaller in other areas.
- Taller ladies or those with a long torso who fall in the XS or Medium category may want to choose a larger size to accommodate additional height. Our jackets provide an option for those with a hard time fitting in a 1-piece suit. We look forward to adding XL springsuits and additional tall sizes in future collections!
If you have additional questions, you can email us and we'll help you pick the best fit.